Address: 527/K Wasi Tower, ECB Chattar, Matikata, Dhaka Cantonment, 1206 Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
Internships give students and recent graduates the opportunity to learn about Arannayk Foundation's community and mission. Internships may take place in Arannayk Foundation Head Quarters or at project office and project sites.
Interns are selected on a competitive basis. Arannayk Foundation seeks applicants who exhibit an interest in the field of development and in our mission. These internships should not exceed 4 months.
Applicants to Arannayk internships must at the time of application meet one of the following academic requirements:
Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
Be enrolled in the final academic year of a university degree (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
Have graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above and, if selected, must start the internship within one year of graduation.
Look through our job openings and submit an online application, including a CV which details your academic background and professional experience.
If your CV gets selected, you will be called in for an in-person interview with the hiring managers and other members of the team.
1. All Arannayk Foundation internship applications should be submitted by the deadline specified in the relevant available internship description.
2. All applications are accepted on the basis of merit and academic/professional records. Any attempt to use unfair means to secure acceptance may lead to the cancellation of the application.
3. Download the application form:
4. Complete the application form and submit it to the Internship Unit (at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com/ jobs@arannayk@org), along with an updated CV including a passport-sized digital picture. The CV must detail your academic background and professional experience.
5. Please mention the name of the programme/department in which you are applying for an internship in the subject of your email.
6. Following receipt of the completed application form, it is assessed and forwarded to the relevant programme/department with a view to making a placement which will be of benefit and value to both the programme/department and the prospective intern.
7. A decision regarding your application will be communicated to you within 2 weeks of the application deadline expiring, if not before.